We are pleased to announce the latest edition of our newsletter, “Xenpwn”. The signed and unsigned pdfs can be found below.
- ERNW White Paper 58 (January 2017) Incident Handling: First Steps, Preparations Plans, and Process Models
- White Paper 57 (October 2016) IPv6 Source Address Selection
- White paper 56 (October 2016) Cisco OEAP602 Key Extraction
- Newsletter 55 (September 2016) Threat Analysis of malicious applications on mobile operating systems
- Newsletter 54 (July 2016) Xenpwn
Themenfelder3G/4G Academia Advisory Application Security Architecture Backbone BlackBerry BlackHat Browser Security Cisco Cloud Compliance Cons & Gigs Crypto CVSS DLP hacking Hardening iOS IPv6 Layer2 Least Privilege Lecture Metric MIC Mobile MPLS NAC Network Pentesting PKI Security Management Tool Troopers Virtualization Vista VoIP VPN Vulnerability WAF WebAppSec Whitepaper Windows WLAN WLCCP