We are pleased to announce the latest edition of our newsletter, “Xenpwn”. The signed and unsigned pdfs can be found below.
- ERNW White Paper 60 (September 2017) Practical Attacks on VoLTE and VoWiFi
- ERNW White Paper 59 (June 2017) Email Communication Visualization in (forensic) incident analysis
- ERNW White Paper 58 (January 2017) Incident Handling: First Steps, Preparations Plans, and Process Models
- White Paper 57 (October 2016) IPv6 Source Address Selection
- White paper 56 (October 2016) Cisco OEAP602 Key Extraction
Themenfelder3G/4G Academia Advisory Application Security Architecture Backbone BlackBerry BlackHat Browser Security Cisco Cloud Compliance Cons & Gigs Crypto CVSS DLP hacking Hardening iOS IPv6 Layer2 Least Privilege Lecture Metric MIC Mobile MPLS NAC Network Pentesting PKI Security Management Tool Troopers Virtualization Vista VoIP VPN Vulnerability WAF WebAppSec Whitepaper Windows WLAN WLCCP